Monday, March 7

Honestly....

I don't know if I'm just too old for such things, or if I just have been burned too many times to give in, but I HATE playing games.

Dating games that is! I love these babies!

Ed and I met on a lie. He didn't even know my real name till probably the second time we hung out. But once we started getting to know one another, I told him I'm all about honesty, and he said the same to me.  

It was tough at first, hearing the blunt truth about some things, like his past loves and current feelings for them, but I would rather know upfront what is going on.

He has always said that I can ask him anything, and I do.  

Currently we still aren't sure where we stand, or how to define "us" and though things are kinda confusing in that area of life, it isn't a game of catch and release.  

No fishing going on here. No games. 

And as happy as I am about how honest we are, HONESTLY I hope that things get a little clearer this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment