Friday, March 18

I fell in love with love...

If you don't know what song I am referring to in my title, I suggest you go watch this right now! And this, since this is the real reference...

I want to cheer up after all this downer talk.  So last thing about this episode, and then I'm done.  

I realized today that I was in love with the thought of being in love. Dumb right? Ed was so smart to not hook up with me. He is not what I want, or need.  

I wanted to tell him this, because I hate that I gave him the keys of power over me.  That he thinks that I might be still pining for him. I had this whole text written out, about how I was going to say that I am over the whole thing, and my roommates told me not to send it. They said I can't control what people think about me. (though I'd like to) 

I'll be brave. I hate that he might think that I still want him. Dumb. 

Oh well. 

The end.  

Happy St. Patty's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment