Monday, March 28

if I could trade lives with one person for a day...


dear emily blunt, I adore you!

I loved you in Devil Wears Prada as the snarky, redhead assistant.



I loved your role as the witty love interest and amazing dancer in The Adjustment Bureau.

(though I still am undecided with how much I like the actual movie)

and I am now OBSESSED with your movie Young Victoria.

 Amazing job acting, the movie was BEAUTIFUL... almost as beautiful as Rupert Friend. He broke up with Keira Knightly last year, so Emily, if you could, set a sister up! I am in love! He is amazing, darling, so hot, and adorable in this movie!!!

Anyhow, back to my admiration of Emily... not only has her film life been grand (she played the queen) but let me tell you about her love life!!

She dated this beaut for a while. Imagine him singing you to sleep!! It is said he wrote Everything about/for her! 


But after three years that ended....

 and now she is MARRIED to HIM!!!



 Dear John, you are a doll!! I can't wait to see your new movie Something Borrowed!


 dear emily, you are one lucky lucky girl!


Aren't they cute together!?!


Love her, love him, love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment