Wednesday, March 23

DIE.... T!

I hate diets. I do. I have to think of them more in terms of "lifestyle changes." 


Well like the other "diets" I have been on, I tend to cheat.  Like the whole, reduce the intake of sugars part, well fruit snacks aren't sugar right? So I can eat as many as I want right?.... I just justify myself. They aren't candy.... I'm bad, I know. 


So with my Man diet... I am doing really good at not instigating anything. One night I kinda cheated, but I confessed immediately to my girlfriend who started me on this "lifestyle change." But so far I having started texting any guy first, or anything in that nature. 


BUT.... I do still think about boys all the time. Maybe not ALL, but still not enough to say I'm not thinking about it. 


A step in the right direction?


It sure is hard to break old habits. 


BUT.... on the positive side: I am focusing a ton more on improving myself, and have already started to learn some new talents. Lets just say my poor left finger tips are raw... but I will conquer those stupid cords! 


Slowly but surely the turtle wins the race.

especially if you are a ninja turtle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment