Thursday, May 5

eNErgY

I've been told that guys can tell when you are available. Like you send off this signal, that even if you haven't talked in ages, that they can pick up on. You don't even have to make contact, but they just know. 
Well, I think I can attest that this is truth. I was really stuck on Ed, I know, I'm pitiful, and seriously since then haven't gone on a single date. 
Then last week, I realized that I needed to really just move on. I was holding onto this false hope, a hope for something I didn't really even want: Ed. (once I get attached I have a really hard time letting go...)
So as I decided this, all these guys have been giving me attention. One guy who has known me for a while and then out of the blue asked me for my number, and is now pursuing me. Another guy randomly called me up and asked me if I could do something with him when we have never hung out in the past year of knowing each other. And yet another guy has come into my life, and told me he wants to take me out sometime.  
Seriously, around this place it's feast or famine. I actually would love a nice long dating experience. Instead of this roller coaster ride of dating periods. Though as I'm on the uphill, I'm not complaining.  

No comments:

Post a Comment