Sunday, May 22

Coincidence

I went out for a girls night with some friends from work.
After dinner we all went our separate ways.
I had just arrived home when I get a phone call from a guy from work named Josh. He wanted to go get a late night treat, and wanted me to join him.
As soon as I got of the phone with him I called up my girlfriends from dinner and asked them if they had just talked to him?! He had come up in our conversation earlier, since we all know him, but none of them had said anything to him...

So I had a fine time at ice cream, but did feel a bit like he was lecturing me about life. It is also a big turn off when guys are judgmental of people. I love quirky people, and though they may have weird things about them I treasure them, not point them out and laugh... Not my fave topics of conversation, but I do enjoy a random late night adventure.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment