Tuesday, February 1

Ba ba ba ba-ba ba ba ba BATMAN!

Good news ladies and gentlemen!  
I have an update on this date.  

We went out again, and before we went out I called my friend to see how she was feeling about this situation with us both liking him.  Her wonderful response? She is interested in someone else! HOORAY!

So I was able to turn up my flirt with the beautiful Christian Bale.  (he can be my batman any day!)




We went and got ice cream and then played some games at his friend’s house. 
We texted the whole next day, but haven’t been in touch since.  He is one of those guys who is really hard to read, but he did mention that night that these were his only friends, that he just worked a lot. So I don’t think there is another girl, maybe I’m not exactly what he is looking for, but he is a definite option in my book.  

And did I mention how CUTE he is?    

No comments:

Post a Comment