Sunday, February 20

Question: How do you make a kleenex dance?



I went out with David Arquette again. And CONGRATULATIONS: he opened all my doors!

It was really sweet because I can't cook to save my life, and he made me a beautiful dinner at his place.  It was about at this time when I noticed that he had a nose fettish. He would smell every ingredient deeply, and comment on how good it smelled. Not a big deal at the time, but it plays into the big picture of the night.

We had a nice dinner and then we were just talking after words and he kept on having to leave the room and blow his nose.  Then after a few times of this he comes back and left a straggler.  SO AWKWARD! I didn't know what to do!!!  He was trying to be all flirty with me, but I couldn't look at his face, and didn't know what to say! 

what would YOU do in this situation?!?

So then a few minutes later he put his hands over his face, and I knew that he knew. So instead of doing what I would do, which is excuse myself taking care of the situation, he WIPED IT ON THE FLOOR! Now it wasn't totally obvious, but it wasn't on his face anymore, so it had to be what he was doing when he was rubbing his hand on the carpet! 

YUCK, I want to vomit right now thinking about it! 

Then I thought of this joke, it is the only way that I could handle myself, by laughing at the situation.

Answer: put a little boogie in it! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment