Wednesday, April 20

Something Borrowed


I can not wait until May 6, I really want to see this!

I want to make a few predictions before I do see it though, and we'll see if I'm right or not. 
 My guesses all revolve around John Krasinski.  
First watch the preview:



Now I really like Dex, but I'm also crushing on Ethan. 
So now I don't know who I want Rachel to end up with!
-Dex is a cheater, even though it is with the one we want to win him
-And Ethan is her best friend and confidant. 

My prediction:
Ethan may be gay. 
I just am going to throw that out there, so that when it comes back that he is, I guessed it first. 
And if he's not, and ends up with Rachel, to her the victor. 
I'm at a hard place: Dex the HOTTIE, and Ethan the friend, the one I would end up falling in love with. 

Either way I love the actress playing Rachel: Ginnifer Goodwin. (she was my favorite in He's Just Not That Into You as Gigi- seriously if they didn't have the nasty Scarlett Johansson/married man combo, it would be a favorite movie- I love the Gigi storyline!!!)

And I love Kate Hudson, even if she does play the self centered friend.

All in all- who else is really excited for May 6?!



No comments:

Post a Comment