Sunday, April 3

Oh, hello!

Update on my life? 
Alright.

I told a friend at work, that there is this guy that I've thought is quite cute. I've never talked to him, and only see him pass by the hall sometimes, but have been admiring his beauty for a few months.  

So when she happened to be alone, and he walked into the room, she saw an opportunity she couldn't pass up. 

He was a good sport, and she was classy about it, but she introduced us, and we went out for some ice cream. (just me and him, not her too...)

He then unexpectedly stopped by to see me the next day too.  

He has my number.

He's definitely interested.

BUT-----

There is this other guy at work, who just this week told me he is interested too!!!

He texted me a lot during the whole Ed thing, and even talked with me the night that the whole thing went overboard. 

We usually don't see a lot of each other, but this week our schedules just coincided. 

He told me that he has been meaning to ask me out, but he has been swamped ever since the death of Ed. 

When I went out with the Mr. above, he apparently got all huffy, and when asked about it told the girl that he could get me if he wanted, and that he would treat me the best I've ever been treated in my LIFE! (hahaha)

He then took me out to get ice cream too, and has walked me out to my car after work each night.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what will happen with either guy, but I find this all very entertaining
Number one: when have I ever actually been out with, or impressed by, a cute crush that I hand pick? 
Number two: have I ever had a guy fighting for my affection? 

Both answers are never!

more drama, I'm sure, to come!

xoxo
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment