Sunday, January 23

JUST DATE ME ALREADY!


If you have EVER questioned, you now know that I HATE double HATE hanging out! 


Why you may ask:

One: I don't want to hang out with your dufus friends. I want to get to know you not them, and if I wanted to get to know one of them better I would let them know.

Two: How do you expect me to ever get to know you?  What you want me to pop into the conversation and ask about your family? 

Stupid Boy: "So I saw famous movie yesterday..."
Stupid Friend: "Really DUDE?! It was sick!"
Stupid Boy: "Totally dude! Remember this quote, and this quote, and this quote..."
Other Stupid Friend: "Quote quote quote quote."
Me to Stupid Boy: "so how many kids are in your family?...."

Yeah... not going to happen.

Three: When you just expect me to come over and "HANG OUT"  it makes me feel like a pile of poop. You like me, we've established that, but you don't want to pay your full attention to me, or seclude yourself with me... 
WHY?  What?  You're afraid to get to know me?  Then I shouldn't be interested in you... What, you don't want people to think things? Guess what? We aren't 12 and it's ok to be seen with a girl. 

So now you know when I stop hanging around it means that I'm done. Seriously no more of me chilling in the background to see if I can get some quality time with you because it's OVER. No more miss nice girl, you want me, come get me! 

And you better hurry because the boy who was actually talking to me is pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! Hanging out with a guy's friends and him is only fun after you've been on a few dates.

    ReplyDelete