Sunday, January 23

Closure

My date with Keano Reeves, the long lasting crush



Pros:
He dresses really well, and appreciated my outfit.
He drives a super nice car.
He kept the first date short, with just dinner.
He was honest, almost to an awkward point though. TMI
He knows where he wants to go with his life.
He loves his family.
He finds me funny.
  
Cons:
He just got off his mission meaning:
            He doesn’t know how to talk to girls+ he wouldn’t look at me while talking to me.
            He only talked about his mission.
It was a question/answer date.  
            Most first dates are like this, except that I was the one asking ALL of the questions.
Some awkward silences.

I hope that he goes on a few more dates with other girls, and then once he figures out how to carry himself he’ll give me a call. I think he is still too fresh.  I am interested in him, but don’t want to be the one to break him in. I want to be pampered, not pamper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment