Thursday, December 30

I did it!!






I did it, it was hard, but I actually turned a guy down. He took me to a concert, and then called two days later, and asked me out again. The first date was really awkward, he is just off his mission and looking for LOVE! Quick love too. I knew that he was really liking me, so I didn't want to say "yes" to another date and make him think I was digging him too... because I WAS NOT. 
So when he called, I sucked it up and told him it just wasn't going to work. He said "maybe some other time..." and I said "thanks for calling..."  


Think what you like, about me being a jerk about not going with him again... But I do have a rule to at least go on the first one with no judgments. I am just glad that I was brave enough to be true to my feelings and say "no." No, I wont go out with you just because I feel bad for you.  No, I won't go out with your just because you asked, thanks though.
I could tell he was let down, but it is better to be honest then make up excuses right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment