Saturday, December 11

Leave it to Beaver

Leave it to my best friend to leave me a message, right before I made the last post, to remind me that life is good.  I didn't have my phone on me at the time when I last posted, therefore I got the message after.  

Her wise words of wisdom:  Be grateful that I don't have the couple-pressure of finding the perfect Christmas gift for him.
It's true, I don't have to worry about splitting time between his family and mine for the holidays, or making sure that I give him a wonderful present. 

I feel a tiny bit better now, at least I now have something to console myself with.  

Thank heavens for best friends, because they help put things back into perspective.
(they also help you stalk really cute boys, I have two stories about that later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment