Tuesday, July 19

TMB catchup!!

(sorry, I am so behind! This is what happens when summer happens.)


Date #6 Daniel Woolston
- she looks really happy to see him
- I love the band Sugarland!
- What a beautiful home.
- I don't like how far away the camera is when they are talking. Can't we see their faces please?
- this video is really artsy.... not my fav right now.
- I don't feel like I know how the date went, there wasn't a lot of insight into the two of them.


Date #7 Kurt Holker (I like him! He made a good impression on me during his intro video)
- Ropes course: so fun!
- This music sounds like a Nintendo game.
- fun date!
- what a good sport to go with her to the news station, and just watch her do her thing.
- I like him best.


Date 8: Matt Walter
- "I don't hope that the boat tips..." hahaha
- their car breaks down. and an Indian ponytail man? good story!
- hmmm I'm liking him.... 
- they look good together.
- are they referring to 9/11?
- he says "like" a lot
- she really likes him.


#9 Pete Howe
- not a reality tv star... haha weird.
- Power to the bats!

No comments:

Post a Comment