Sunday, July 3

#3 on themormonbachelorette (dot) blogspot (dot) com

It's Tadd. I've reviewed him already before, but I'm way to lazy to make that convenient for you to see, so if you so desire review him first. And if you need a quick reminder, he is the TOO COOL guy...


-No.. you came on here to not find love. That's why you're here? Duh
- Utah's not in Arizona? What? Hello captain obvious.
- and captain confident...
- Green is his favorite food. I didn't know that was an option.
- He's been planning this date since he's been planning it. hmmm
- "It's going to be romantic. There will be romance."
- A bi-polar date. Great! egh...
- I'm surprised she doesn't fall asleep while driving listening to business books. 
- Wow reciting Green Eggs and Ham....... great date activity. 
- "I don't even know what species he is when I think about it..." hahaha and she doesn't even laugh! I would be cracking up so hard. He is having a serious thought process about Green Eggs and Ham. Wow. W O W!
-  mmm Sushi
- a summer sales boy? That tells a lot. A lot.
- not so sure about his necklace
- "True Story"
- Tooth brushes? 
- She feels so awkward. What a good sport.  Poor thing.
- Oh man so weird. So bad. So so sad for her!
- He does have good teeth though.
- She just laughs after he makes the comment about another date. That was weird for me just to watch.
- hahaha wait till after the credits. "for my muscles" haha


READ HER COMMENTS! SO FUNNY!
- "knows how to get a laugh out of people" I didn't see her laugh once!
- " it's going to be precisely what SOMEONE ELSE is looking for"
- she did do a good job trying to make it alright. but yes it was apparent that that was not her cup of tea!
- Nothing about a second date. Just that he was entertaining... from far away. Youtube style.


Poor poor Tadd

No comments:

Post a Comment