Sunday, June 5

"Sorry, I have to wash my hair..."

If you are going to take me on a date, please have one of two things:
either have the date well thought out, 
or spend some money on me. 















(I know this sounds shallow, let me explain!)

I have heard over and over recently the complaints of lazy boys who hate dating. They say girls are just money-sucks, but when I try and tell them it doesn't take money they claim I'm crazy. 


I'm all for women's rights, so I do ask guys out occasionally. (it's usually not a first date, I'm old fashioned that I think they should make the first move) So, I have planned a few dates. I know how it goes. 


So yes, it can get expensive, if you aren't very creative. Dinner and a movie every weekend will get pricey.  But I've been on some great dates that were really cheap! (ie-feeding ducks and swinging on swings) It just needs to be planned out!


There is nothing worse than getting into the car and your date asking what YOU want to do. What do I want? I want a man with a little initiative and creativity. 


Not someone who doesn't care enough about me to plan anything out, and then blatantly wants to spend as little as physically possible on me. 



Come on! Treat a girl to a nice time: you put some time and effort into her, she'll be more willing to put some time and effort into you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment