Thursday, June 30

THE MORMON BACHELORETTE!

IT STARTS TOMORROW!!! (gah I am SOOO behind!)  I've totally still been following, but not reporting...   I'm really excited for this round. So here is a quick update on these past videos and men:

Adam the "Lucky Duck"
-A degree in what? I have no idea what he just said.
-Disclaimer before the pictures start? "I'm a rocker-geek..." Not sure how that combo works...
-It shows how he is tagged in his pictures..
-Blue hair?
-He likes to dress up.
-Yet again, blue hair.
-He is definitively a character himself.
-Oooo. I like him with the dark hair.
-A picture of his bed?! What in the world? Showing that he has a clean room? That he knows how to make his bed?
-He is coming Ashley... he's coming!
-I can NOT wait either Adam, your date shall be interesting


Tadd he is SO COOL.... um yeah...
- He is not bad on the eyes
- Is he already purposing?
- This paused voice over thing, is weird.
- Is he going to connect everything in his life to his relationship with Ashley?
- What is it with guys and flaunting cars.
- Tadd= Success? Really?
- Personally I'm not a fan of these guys who tell instead of show. You like camping? How many times have you been?
- "I want to make a family"..... enough said. 
- Can we be done with the "he's so cool" yet?! It's not so cool.
- Wow guys, he went to high school for 4 years. That's crazy.
- Yep, I think he was purposing at the beginning. I think he might have the ring 
on him on their first date. egh....


Adrian
- Show the ladies your pushup.
- I like the creative transitions.
- I also like how he is about to smile after he says, "ready for your colonoscopy?" I think that's cute.
- See Tadd: he is showing us how he likes to play sports. Not just telling us.
- You eat that apple.
- Love's Utimate test? For reals?
- What's this a bishop's endorsement? And he is confessing his inappropriate crush on Adrain...? 
- I find it funny when they have these friends of the opposite sex talk them up. Why aren't they all over that if they adore him so much? And a pool. You ladies are brave. 
- I love how the girls all start laughing when they guy starts in. Does that mean it's a lie? Or they just rehearsed this a lot?
- I like how you see him in so many different settings.
- This isn't a competition of if your love can past the test. It's if you are compatible with Ashley.
- I LOVE THE bloopers! I think that shows how fun he is! I am kinda liking this one. Some of it was a bit too serious, I think for this sort of personality video, but I still like him.


Erik-
-Hello handsome! Love the outfit!
- Physiology?
- Brazilian? 
- And funny. Love the monkey bars bit! 
- Haha I love the Karl Urban bit too!
- Travel? Exotic... SPANISH FORK?! Has he really been to all of those places? He isn't in any of those pictures...
- He is a play-boy. He loves to play. Though it does take some initiative to build that in his backyard though.
- OK maybe he does like to travel... it is his job and all.
- Real estate too? What doesn't he dabble in?
- Man Ashley, he wants to defend and fight for you. Arm wrestle style...


 Brandon-
- Bad view up his nose, but actually not bad on they eyes either. 
- I wish he had some sort of explanation for some of these videos. 
- For a dentist he sure doesn't like to smile with his teeth.
- Nice shot of his bod without a shirt. 
-JIMMER! He's everywhere! 


Kurt-
-Minnesota!
- He already. has his side of the wedding video put together. Starting at a baby.
Though it is really cute.
- A dog named Kherby?...
- I love his mission pride.
- Saving families from foreclosure? Playing the hero card. :)
- I love the quote "work to live not live to work"
- Man he really does love to travel! He beats all of these other contestants in this area!
- I am loving all of these pictures! He is cute.
- I have been told. though, that guys with white sunglasses are players... lets hope he isn't!!
- Love the take a chance song! 
- ok, walk into any girl's heart with the family card! So cute!
- He has a lot of fun
- "I'm normal?!" hahaha


YAY! who else is excited for tomorrow!?

No comments:

Post a Comment