Friday, November 5

Good Luck Chuck



I have this problem, or maybe it is a curse.  Like the movie, my last love encounters (no I don’t sleep around) have now all ended up married.  The last guy I kissed: married.  The last guy I held hands with: to be married next month.  I guess I am lucky that I date enough that there isn’t enough time between boys for my last date to already be hitched. 

Now I don’t want to state the obvious, but yes, it IS about time I get kissed.  Problem is, I don’t kiss on a first date and no one has made it past that recently. 

WANTED:
A knight in shining armor to make it past the towering first date, to kiss these frozen lips.
....and it would be an added bonus if he sticks around and doesn't get engaged shortly thereafter.

Love, Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment