Tuesday, January 17

Closure: I approve that!

I have the fault of holding onto every good memory of a relationship and forgetting about all the persons bad traits and bad times. And I say FAULT because after the relationship is over I just keep beating myself up remembering all that I don't have anymore. 


And then I see said person again and remember why it ended, and why I want someone better for myself. 


Seriously this past time was a HUGE tender mercy. Especially because he did a fade out: talking to me one day, kissing me a few days before that and then NOTHING! 


And me being prideful, and hurt didn't reach out to contact him. Until we ran into each other about 2 months later. 


And I could see all the things that I wanted that he didn't have. I saw reality for the first time. It was so comforting. 


Game Plan: From now on I just need to close that gap between when it ends and when I get closure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment