Friday, August 19

you would think

i went on a blind date with Topher Grace




he was taller than me, but slumped in his chair and I felt like I towered over him in the car.


He also didn't have much to say. Lots of silence.


Though the activity was really fun. I love comedy shows. 


Biggest problem of this date:
his lack of confidence. I need someone who is more confident than me. Who will step up so I don't have to. I don't like planning the date you ask me out to, and I don't like having to make every decision down to where we sit. I want to be part of an equal relationship, not wear the pants. 


This might have a really interesting follow up story coming. He basically asked me out for a second date at the end of the night. WHAT WOULD WE TALK ABOUT ON THE SECOND DATE IF WE RAN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY ON THE FIRST? I didn't know what to tell him so I said "sure, I'm just really busy..." We'll see how these avoiding techniques pan out. Maybe I'll just have to give into a ice cream date or something. 


I always date nice guys, guys who are going to make some girl really really happy. Just not me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment